http://anuinwardbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1559416_678618995529085_844570271_o.jpg 1371 2048 admin http://anuinwardbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Web-Logo_final-1.png admin2016-06-15 17:47:022016-06-16 09:40:45Spectator Bus Plan
After the feedback earlier this term we have arrived at a final plan regarding the spectator buses for the event this year.
- The service is free.
- Times specified for the return journey are flexible (i.e. when a bus is full before the set departure time, then the bus will depart for the return journey), likewise, if a bus is only half full at the allocated departure time, then it will wait until it is at least 75% full before beginning the return journey. There will be a designated spectator bus officer who will liaise with college coordinators to make this work, we’re confident that buses will be able to be kept close to the scheduled times.
- We have built in excess capacity with the additional 3 buses as well as a fleet of mini buses (4 x 12 seats) which we will retain at EP until the end of the event, this way no one is stranded and colleges can confidently fill the allocated bus at 6:30 in the morning.
- The assumption has been made that one stop can occur on the return journey, no stops on the way out in the morning.
Driving to EP:
- There will be no limit on the number of spectator cars that can be driven to EP.
- Spectators who drive will still be required to register their car and themselves online, signing an online indemnity form before departing ANU. Our carpark attendants will be checking numberplates and unregistered drivers could incur punishments for their colleges.
- Ex-ressies only have to register if they are taking passengers who are current residents.
Please see the attached Timetable: