Steps to Success:
- Plan your colleges training using the training guide, Available HERE
- There are now 2 rogaines on the training calendar:
- Make sure that all navigators and most of the team attend the 4hr day rogaine on Saturday 13th August.
- All navigators who wish to be in Divs 1-4 will need to do the 5hr night rogaine on Sunday 24th September.
- In choosing teams, remember the following now applies; the team must contain at least 5 females for a team of 28, or the equivalent percentage for a team of any size, rounded down.
Please Note: While not all dates have been confirmed, they are listed in order of occurrence.
- 1st Coaches and College Coordinator Meeting: Tuesday April 26th, 2016
- Rogaine 1 (4hr) Entries due: Saturday 6th August
- Rogaine dates: 4hr day event- Sunday 14th August, 5hr Night event – Sunday 24th September
- Census Date (nominate # of divs): 31st August, 2016
- Team Entry Date (nominate runners): 12noon Sunday 9th October, 2016
- Online Runners Registration Closes: 11am Sunday 9th October, 2016
- Compulsory Competitors Briefing: 8pm Tuesday 11th October, 2016
- Volunteers Briefing: 6pm Thursday 13th October, 2016
- Scruitineering*: Friday 14th October, 2016
- Inward Bound: 14-15th October, 2016
To reduce the burden on volunteers and organisers on the 2016 event night, please ensure you have fully prepared your squad:
- As part of your duty as a coach, you are responsible for ensuring that all your runners’ compulsory equipment meets the requirements set out in the rules.
- On the race night, colleges must perform a thorough scruntineering of their runners. Teams must arrive at the IB scrutineering with ALL mandatory items. No time has been allocated for last-minute locating of missing items — those divs will simply not be allowed to take part in the race.
Scrutineering and departure times will be released closer to the event.